1. Data collected by the website owner
- Cookies (so-called cookies)
- First name and last name
2. The method of data collection Users'
Data can be collected automatically by the server (cookies) or provided by the User when filling out the contact form (e-mail address, name and surname).
3. How to use the data Users'
Data are used for the purposes of administering the website, statistics of visits to the website, making contact with Users who have completed the contact form on the website. Users' data is not shared with other entities.
4. Information obligation
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), I inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data is ARPACK POLSKA Sp. z o.o. based in Słubie (69-100) Osiedle Przemysłowe 10a;
- contact with the administrator is possible at the phone number: tel. +48 95 750 13 10 or by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by traditional mail at the address of the company's registered office;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of administering the website, statistics of website visits, content management, keeping contact with Users - pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a and f of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
- recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services;
- Your personal data in the form of an IP address are stored only until the browser is closed, and the data provided by the User when filling in the contact form - no longer than it will be necessary to conduct an email contact resulting from the User's initiative;
- You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing;
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data may result in the inability to provide the service;
5. The policy of using the website through cookies (cookies).
- Cookies data (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and who has access to them is the website owner
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
- Cookies are used for the purpose adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; ◦ "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages; "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
6. Securing user data on the Website
Description of technical and organizational safety measures is included in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards apply:
- The data collected automatically by the server is secured through the service access authentication mechanism
- Data downloaded from users during the registration process is secured by the SSL protocol and through the mechanism of service access authentication
- Access to service administration is carried out using the authentication mechanism